Anti-Bullying Awareness Week at St. Elizabeth School
|Theme: Building a Culture of Kindness
||Theme: Building a Culture of Peace
Wear Pink today!
|Theme: Building a Culture of Understanding
||Theme: Building a Culture of Affirmation & Empowerment
|Do something kind for someone else for no reason.
- How do we build a culture of kindness in our buildings and communities?
- What are we doing well?
- Where can we be better?
- What does kindness sound like and look like in our space?
|Put bullying to rest.
- How do we take power away from the bully?
- What is the difference between an upstander and a bystander?
- Is it easy to be an upstander?
|Let’s learn to walk in someone else’s shoes
- How often do you consider what other people are thinking, what they feel or what they might be going through?
- How does this affect the way you treat other people?
|Show that you have someone’s back
- What does a good friend act like?
- How can you help someone who is being bullied?
- What should you do if you see someone being excluded?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!